
I love my neighborhood for many reasons. One is that I have the good fortune to walk home in good weather and see things like this. It does a soul good. I also have walked home in not-so-good weather, but it was a better option than no car=no lunch. I won't be able to walk from work to the baby's daycare to feed her at lunch, just because of time constraints. We picked the center on the other side of our house from work instead of the one downhill from the office. It may take 7 mins to get there because of two left turns on/off of the main drag. I bet it is faster going back when those turn into right hand turns. Nate said he would like to trade with me to sometimes feed the baby at lunch. I think that is just great. More pumping for me, but awesome quality time for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment