This summer Jackson was left for a while in the living room while other things were happening. I went in to check on him (hoping he did not find the collectible figures on the shelves tasty) and didn't see him at first. Can you find him? It is like "Where's Waldo"
There he is. Behind the furniture under the window! But why in the world is he over there? He usually likes to lay on the tile in the entry because it is cooler than the carpet.
Oh, I see. He found the air-conditioning vent. Good boy. Way to be creative in the quest for the coldest spot in the house. The only thing was that it was hard to get him out of there. I would get all excited and he would come out into the room and then look at me funny and hurry back to the vent. Maybe I was a little jealous of the pull the vent had over me, but I used the secret weapon--peanut butter!
Then Jackson got to ride in the back of the truck. Wow, if windows let you smell lots of stuff going down the road, that must have been an overload! I had to be creative and tie him up because he is a jumper. He jumped out of the Blazer with the tailgate still shut and now has jumped out of he car window to chase a squirrel. I think we are going to try agility training.


No comments:
Post a Comment